Monday, May 13, 2013

Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Hi everyone, I just thought I would write a short one today on something I bought last week.

Makeup brushes have never held much interest to me. Personally, if it does the job then I thought it was a good brush. That was until I bought the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. This brush is amazing! It's one of the softest brushes I have ever used and it can be used for multiple things. I personally use it to apply liquid foundation and it works a dream.

I had wanted a new brush to apply foundation for a while and did a bit of research before buying. I think the thing that won me over was that Samantha Chapman (founder of the Real Techniques brush line) had created multiple videos to show you how to use each brush. Along with the multiple youtube videos, It is easy to see why so many people love these brushes! My makeup goes on smoothly and it is very simple to blend in with this brush giving a flawless finish.


Not only is it a fantastic brush, it also looks great! Compared to my other brushes, it stands out and makes me want to buy the whole set of them (which I'm seriously considering). The only flaw is that they are a lot more expensive in Australia than everywhere else! This stippling brush cost me $22.95 AUD and in USA they are about $10.00 (or so i've been told). So I might have to hold out till I know someone going over there!

Overall I highly recommend this brush and will definitely be buying a few more in the future. What are your favourite brands of brushes to use? Let me know in the comment section below. Have a great day!

xoxoxo
Em

USA - (Go have a look for yourself: http://realtechniques.com/)
AUS - (http://www.realtechniques.com.au/) They are also available at priceline!

No comments:

Post a Comment