Friday, May 24, 2013

Nails of the Day!

Hey there Beauties!
If you've seen my mini haul blog, you will recognise the two Sally Hansen Hard as Nail Xtreme wear nail colours in 'Invisible' (100) and 'Crushed' (290) shown below.

Crushed is a beautiful blood orange / copper colour that has a slight shimmer to it. Over the top I have just added a Chi Chi gold glitter nail polish (just on the bottom parts of my nails). I actually bought this polish ages ago but never really used it - however it looks amazing over the top of bright colours. I'm not too sure what the colour is called because I got it in a pack with some others and so it doesn't have the individual name on it, but its basically just clear nail polish with relatively big bits of gold glitter. I really like this colour combination but the pictures below don't do the colour any justice. It is a lot more of a copper colour than orange (like in the bottom picture). 

I managed to pick up the Sally Hansen colours up for $3.50 each on sale which I was really impressed with (I think they were half price). The gold glitter came in a pack of 8 Chi Chi nail colours and cost me around $20.00.


Under bright lights
Indoors
Natural Light
xoxoxo
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment