Friday, May 3, 2013

Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer


This was the first concealer I ever used and I was extremely impressed from the get go. I never really has a need for concealer until I went back to uni a couple of months ago and started getting circles under my eyes from all the late night studying! It's able to cover the dark circles under my eyes and make me look more awake and ready for the day instead of looking half asleep. Admittedly I haven't tested it on redness because I don't tend to get redness, but it is able to cover up blemishes quite well. I can first handedly say that it is able to cover up freckles and make my skin look flawless. 

The colour I am using at the moment is Fair Clair and it fits my skin to perfection (I have very fair skin) and it comes in 5 other colours: light, sand, medium, cafe and deep. The formula is very dewy, but looks fantastic when a pressed powder is put over the top to set it and it lasts all day without falling into creases or turning cakey (is that actually a word? haha). 

It's not too pricey compared to other brands such as Revlon, Max Factor and Almay, however there are cheaper one's out there. The design of the packaging is very simple but I don't hate it - it looks kind of stylish in a way. 



Overall I think this is a great product - the formula is amazing and the cost is not too bad. I would recommend this for anyone with dryer skin as it is quite dewy. Anyone with oily skin might be able to get away with it, but would definitely have to put a powder over the top. Let me know in the comment section what your favourite concealer is!  

Personal Review
Colour Range: 7 / 10
Packaging: 7 / 10
Product: 8 / 10
Cost: $14.95 AUD

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment