Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sportsgirl Eye Palette

Hey Beauties,

Before I start this post I just want to mention bloglovin. Most of you know by now that GFC will be disappearing very soon! The best way to keep up to date with all the blogs you love is to transfer everything over to bloglovin. It's really easy and there's a step by step process on their website to show you exactly what to do. If you want to keep up to date with this blog then feel free to follow me via bloglovin by clicking here or on the follow button to the right. Anyway, onto the actual blog post.

I recently purchased a Sportsgirl Eye Palette which I am really impressed with,  so I thought I would share it with you beauties! I was actually surprised at how good these eye shadows are, especially considering the palette was only $9.95. I bought the Desert Haze palette which comes with 6 colours, ranging from a light cream colour to a dark shimmery grey. They are very pigmented and are very easy to work with. Sportsgirl also have a blue palette so I'll definitely go and get that one! I know the packaging isn't amazing but this really doesn't bother me. Love it!





 xoxoxo Em

No comments:

Post a Comment